Halls of Residence (K1 - K5)
- K1-K4 are ten-storey buildings situated inside the university campus.
- K1 is now under reconstruction and will be available for the new academic year 2018/19. There will be single and double rooms in "cells" - it means that several rooms share the toilets and bathroom, and the kitchenette.
- K2 and K3 are providing double bedrooms with a refrigerator, sink, hot and cold water, desks, beds and cupboards. Sanitary facilities (WC, showers, washing machine) are located on the corridor. The common kitchen is situated on each floor.
- K4 is providing double rooms in "cells" of two with its own sanitary facility (toilets, bathroom). The common kitchen is situated on each floor.
- K5 is away from the campus (about 15 minutes walk), next to the Faculty of Health and Social Sciences. It is providing two and three bedrooms with its own sanitary facility (WC, shower). The common kitchen is situated on each floor.
- TV room and laundry room are in each building. All of the buildings are equipped with an elevator.
- See the map of the location of the Halls of Residence
Overview of equipment and facilities at the dormitories : see here.
- Internet is available in all student rooms. Connection is possible just by network cable. It is necessary to bring your own cable.
- You can also use Eduroam (to be set in your home university)
Price list is available here.
- Please note that it is necessary to pay a reservation fee (see below "Instructions for students") for exchange students.
- The payment has to be done one month in advance, always at the 20th of the month for the payment of the next month.
- Be prepared to pay for the first 2 months at the check-in in cash and in Czech crowns
How to apply
- Exchange students like Erasmus+ students can apply for the accommodation through the on-line application.
- Please read carefully the instructions for students to get a bed at a residence. Please respect this procedure
- It is not possible to choose in which residence or room you will stay, the place will be assigned to you according to current room availability. The preference you indicate in the online application does not give you any garantee.
- Before arrival to the dormitory please study carefully the Student Accommodation Code.
- In case of any problem or change (ie. decision to cancel or change the accommodation, need to change the arrival date...), it is very important to inform the Head of the dormitory or the International Office of the university email@example.com
+420 387 774 201
+420 387 774 401
||+420 387 774 501