1. INTERESTED IN STUDIES AT USB AS AN ERASMUS+ STUDENT?
If you wish to study at the University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice under the Erasmus+ programme
- firstly check with your home university if it has an agreement with particular faculty at the University of South Bohemia.
(Find a list of Erasmus+ Bilateral Agreements 2014-2021)
- ask your home coordinators about the selection and nomination process at your home institution
- your home coordinator has to nominate you officially by an e-mail sent to the faculty Erasmus+ coordinator or at email@example.com The email should content the following information: Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Sending Institution, Field of study (ISCED code), Length and term of the stay, Student´s email address. Without nomination you cannot reach the online application.
- when the nomination is submitted you will receive an information e-mail with the web link to reach your online application
3. ONLINE APPLICATION
- click on the web link which you will receive in the information e-mail and fill in the application (on-line application instruction manual)
- Within that online application, you can also apply for:
- an accommodation in the University Dormitories (more info here) - choose YES/NO
- a participation in the pre-semestral Orientation Week (if YES, just tick the field)
- after submitting the on-line application you will have to send the application documents listed bellow by e-mail to the Faculty Erasmus+ coordinator at USB
4. APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
Here is a list of application documents which you need to arrange and send by e-mail after submitting the online application:
- learning agreement (LA)
- use preferably your university’s form, if required, or you can download it here.
- write into the LA the courses you would like to attend during your Erasmus stay and discuss your choice with the coordinator at your home university. You can choose from the Course Catalogue.
- get your LA signed by your coordinator at your home university and then send it to the USB Faculty Erasmus+ coordinator by e-mail
- your photo in a passport size
- scan of your passport
- scan of your Health Insurance European Card or other Health Insurance Certificate
- contact details of a family member or relative, who can be contacted in case of emergency
Those 5 application documents have to be scanned and sent by e-mail to the USB Faculty Erasmus+ coordinator no later than the set deadlines (see bellow).
5. ACCEPTANCE LETTER
- when your learning agreement is approved and signed by both sides, the USB Faculty coordinator will send you an acceptance letter.
6. VISA REQUEST
- if you need a visa to come to the Czech republic, request for an appointment at the Czech consulate in your country as soon as possible. The process to obtain a visa can be long and also getting an appointment to apply for the visa can take some extra time. More information here.
Meet the deadlines through the application process.
DEADLINES FOR NOMINATIONS AND APPLICATIONS :
Winter semester: 31 May
Summer semester: 30 November
Later nominations and online applications will NOT be accepted.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION DOCUMENTS :
Winter semester: 15 June
Summer semester: 15 December
We DO NOT require originals sent by post.