Study at USB
If you are interested in studying at the University of South Bohemia in a foreign language, please follow the steps bellow:
1. Look at Study Programmes in English
2. contact the Faculty International Office and get information about the application procedure and admission requirements.
General conditions (may differ at each faculty):
JUDr. Eva Oušková at +420 386 720 837, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mgr. Gabriela Žíttová at +420 386 720 939, email@example.com
3. admission exams
New students are accepted once a year and the exams are usually held in June. Get more information about requirements and dates at the Faculty International Office.
4. after being accepted to the USB:
- Confirmation of Acceptance from the Department of Studies issued by the relevant faculty
- Confirmation of Accommodation (in case of being accommodated at the University dormitories, the confirmation is issued by the Head of the USB dormitories).
5. if applicable, apply for the visa
6. arrange the accommodation
7. get a "buddy"
Contact our International Student Club and ask for a "buddy" - a person who helps you at your arrival and with the first steps at the university.
Look forward to your arrival to the University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice!