Universidad de Tres de Febrero is offering courses that had been successful for nearly seven years now.
The course format with a high commitment in a short period and a profitable result is what most of our students have celebrated.
Some of the reviews our past students left are:
“I would definitely recommend this program, due to the experiences, both, academically and culturally that made the time of my life!”
“I loved my time in Buenos Aires and loved my professors!”
“I knew little or nothing about the Human Rights violations in Argentina and Latin America. Now I know so much more!”.
ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE IN ARGENTINA
A 3 weeks course with case studies, field trips and optional Intensive Spanish classes.
Jan 2nd - 20th
Environmental pollution in industry, agriculture, watersheds and its effects on population. Where are the rights and where is business?
Dead Line to apply: November 11, 2016
SPANISH FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES – 8 WEEKS
Oriented to nurse and medical sciences students
- 1st Semester: May 3rd – 30th
Dead line to apply: January 31st
- 2nd Semester: October 2nd – November 30th
Dead Line to apply: August 30th
VOLUNTEERING WORK + SPANISH SEMESTER:
- 2nd SEMESTER: August 28th – November 24th – DL: June 30th
VOLUNTEERING WORK+ SPANISH Summer sessions - 3 weeks
- 1st wave: June 5th - June 23rd
- 2nd wave: July 31st – August 18th – DL: April 28th
Classical and well known courses:
- Jan 2nd - 20th - Dead line to apply: Nov, 11th
HUMAN RIGHTS SEMESTER:
- 1st SEMESTER Mar 3rd – May 26th - DL: Jan 31st
- 2nd SEMESTER: Sep 4th – Nov 24th – DL: Jun 30th
SUMMER: June 23rd – July 29th – DL: April 28th