Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels, Belgium.
Since 2006 Paragon Europe has been managing a successful Internship programme through various EU mobility projects, working with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, higher educational institutes and agencies, offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Erasmus Plus, Staff Mobility, Youth Workers, PON and POR, and more. Paragon Europe also provides services in Project Management such as COSME, Horizon 2020, Research & Innovation and Training.
Since its inception, Paragon Europe has been committed to providing interns with a sound, appropriate and tailor made internship programme which includes a holistic offer through the provision of:
· A work placement in matched organisations with a dedicated work programme aimed to suit the needs and requirements of the student and with certification provided on completion;
· Monitoring and evaluation
· Mentor at the work placement
· Experienced and qualified staff providing practical and logistical support and assistance
· Assist in the processing of the Europass Mobility certification or training agreement.
· Issuance of an end of internship Paragon Europe certification.
· Accommodation in shared apartments, host families or hotels (as may be requested by the sending organisation);
· English and Maltese language courses (on demand)
· Cultural & social programs (on demand)
For the past 6 years Paragon Europe has also been hosting a large number of academic staff mobility for our partner institutions from all over Europe. Rectors, Dean, teachers, international officers and lecturers all have visited our shores spending a number of days in Malta for a professional experience. We ensure that our visiting academic staff get a unique experience whilst they are in Malta.
Paragon Europe offers job shadowing, visits to companies, training courses, social / cultural programmes etc.
Malta is becoming extremely popular as a destination for internships mainly because:
· One of Malta’s first languages is English, therefore if your students’ English is not as good, after their period in Malta I can assure you that their English will improve four-fold, whilst others will keep on improving on what they already know.
· Malta is recognised as one of the safest countries in the world
· Malta is a small island, making the students’ mobility easy.
· Malta has a warm climate practically all year round.
· Cheap amenities
· 7,000 years of heritage
· Rich in History, Cultural and Entertainment centers
Click here for more info!